Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As above guys and gals there is a big intersite meet on in Limerick on the 3rd of march

Honda heaven, midnight club, adc, inoc,toc and prob a few more will be there so it would be sweet to have a GOOD turn out from skyline owners

I know times are tough but it would be nice to at least meet a few of ye guys and have abit of crack.

There is already over 40 names down so far so promises too be a big one

Date: Saturday, 3rd March
Time: 9.30pm

No messing at this location, and make sure you have a full window, guards have paid us a visit to meets at this location before, so you've been warned. All sites welcome. Convoy threads will be put up a few weeks before the meet. Picked this date so people have plenty of notice :) if this date clashes with something major, let me know! Get the names down people, let's make this a big one :D

1. Killer r32 (divols pedo)
2. Project skyline
3. Lukegt

·
Registered
215 Posts
RE

AS
As above guys and gals there is a big intersite meet on in Limerick on the 3rd of march

Honda heaven, midnight club, adc, inoc,toc and prob a few more will be there so it would be sweet to have a GOOD turn out from skyline owners

I know times are tough but it would be nice to at least meet a few of ye guys and have abit of crack.

There is already over 40 names down so far so promises too be a big one..

Date: Saturday, 3rd March
Time: 9.30pm

No messing at this location, and make sure you have a full window, guards have paid us a visit to meets at this location before, so you've been warned. All sites welcome. Convoy threads will be put up a few weeks before the meet. Picked this date so people have plenty of notice :) if this date clashes with something major, let me know! Get the names down people, let's make this a big one :D

1. Killer r32 (divols pedo)
2. PROJECTSKYLINE (50/50)

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump , comin on guys we need at least a few going, and if some are traveling a long way they are mire than welcome to stay at my gaff, plenty of rooms about an hour away though lol

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last bump for this, there is convoys for this (just let me know where from) but the one from Galway is leaving from grealish's carnmore at 8:15 sharp and I'm meeting them in Kilcolgan if that's any help

Also on a side note, there was a thread up for "messing" that night (unknown place) but just a heads up up for anyone against that. As for people that don't mind "messing" I think they are organising a big yard so should be "safe enough"

cheers peeps

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
One for project skyline , there is a few lads going from the mother hubbards in cashel , meeting at 8:15 and leaving around 8:30 , I'm not too sure where cashel is compared to nenagh but I'll send you on his number anyway

If anyone else wants to know the convoys just let me know

·
Registered
215 Posts
One for project skyline , there is a few lads going from the mother hubbards in cashel , meeting at 8:15 and leaving around 8:30 , I'm not too sure where cashel is compared to nenagh but I'll send you on his number anyway

If anyone else wants to know the convoys just let me know
Sound, sure send it on.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Balls

Crap it aint looking good for the car being ready for this, i'm well p***ed off, have her taxed and everything.

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@ project skyline, there is a spare seat going in one of the cars going from tipp so you can have a lift with one of them if you like

1 - 20 of 27 Posts