1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Cracking pictures!!!! :cheers:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
wow ... lots of cars guys and the sun shone which is always a good thing ........

who owns that black gold and red one ..? im not a fan of loud paint jobs in general but that is phenomenal....

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'll just add mine here instead of starting a whole new thread! Arkane and sashCD - was great to meet you (I was the chap who only owned his car for a week).

The meet was great fun. Lots of friendly faces.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
forthose that missed this meet it was the biggest in our history, and everyone was warming and friendly, a superb turn out guys.....great work by the area reps there, and a big thanks to the scottish crew who drove 500 miles for this, now thats dedication.....respect to everyone there...:cheers:

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
forthose that missed this meet it was the biggest in our history, and everyone was warming and friendly, a superb turn out guys.....great work by the area reps there, and a big thanks to the scottish crew who drove 500 miles for this, now thats dedication.....respect to everyone there...:cheers:
Here here. they are a canny bunch of lads that lot. :) great day. loved every minute of it.

·
Banned
651 Posts

The black GTST in this one on the left ^^^^^^^^^^^

And the same black GTST in this one on the right ^^^^^^^^^^

This is Trev's Skyline i thort he was banned from comeing on here and going to meets so how come his Skyline is in these pics???????????????????????

1 - 20 of 47 Posts