Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you prefeer huge/big rear spoilers or tiny boot lips and the like.

Personally i'm gonna go for a tiny lip style spoiler...:cool:

E

·
0 Posts
All depends whats been done to the rest of the car. Personally i like mine the way it is. Lower than a gnats chuff,nice alloys & a wee little hoop spoiler on the boot.
If you`ve got a massve kit on the car with bonnet vents,splitters etc then a little hoop would look silly & it`ll need a big ol tail.

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good point but don't you think that yellow r33 in the logo for this site would look good with just the lip at the back.

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
Well I like the 33 GTR spoiler best. I'm a fan of factory-fited stuff but think the GTR spoiler belongs on the GTR, as much as i'd like one on my GTS. Sorry but I really don't like all that Veilside etc stuff - all those daft flaps and lips at the front yuk.

But i'm a strange cup of tea to be sure.

·
Registered
57 Posts
if someone.....

can host i will stick a picture up of the shopping trolley effect rear spoiler on mine!! Was on when i bought it so whats a guy to do. Certainly turns heads with the max power crowd but makes me cringe when arriving at `normal` venues with an audience. the only saving grace is that the above mentioned functions are usually attended by those that know whats under the bonnet so a quick explanation later and the slaggings aren`t so bad!!
jason

·
Registered
952 Posts
the veilside spoiler is almost identical to the standard gtr. i just had a full veilside fitted to my gtst and it looks hench but on the gtr with those wide arch kits etc that a little too extreme. if i knew how to put pics etc on here id happily show you all

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hi there,

If you want to attach a picture just click on the attach file/browse and you can select the file of your computer and it will upload to the board !!! EASY... You`ll then get a hyper link to the picture in your message.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts