Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know, i know its not like it was that far from me 15mins if that, the reason i wasn't their is cos i've broke my r33, yup the list of problems is getting worse, i did the ecu thingy, checked ever hose, cable etc on saturday then sunday morning after a all to festa decided to take her out for a blast and a wash, within 5 mins of leaving the house she was spluttering, cutting out which when doing only 30 and losing your power steering isn't as fun as it sounds! i returned home and left her idling whilst i did a few checks, couldnt see anything wrong! she will start, idle and rev but when driving has major problems. i even opened the oil filler cap to make sure everything was moving as it should and she started to stall, now i don't know if thats supposed to happen but it looks like my babys sick! any thoughts would be helpfull!

anyway once again sorry for not making it but the offer still stands, when i get her going again your more than welcome to take her for a spin.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what festa said, did the plugs at santa pod, so it looks like i'll be needing new coil packs and ptu then

·
Registered
359 Posts
Not sure but it sounds similar to a fault I had, mine was intermittant but changing the airflow meters cured it. Hope you get it fixed, I know how frustrating it is when you cant drive your pride and joy!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i've got a 300zx, what will i need to get to swap the afm from that onto my skyline then, apparently this will mix things up a bit!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude, i'm pssed i missed it, dam skyline, still when she's sick i won't run her no matter what............. next time gadget.... next tiiiiiiiiiiime

1 - 9 of 9 Posts