Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks to all the lads and ladies that post the above.

Over the past two days i have managed to:
Reinstall head unit and get my electric ariel working.
install my ipod connection kit.
replace bother leather Gaiters.
gear knob
rear wiper motor
and swap out my rear speakers bloody epic that so it was lol

But all done and dusted now all back together neat as a new pin.

Also i took off my wiper arms that were startig to flake and i resprayed them all mat black.

All the above are daft and silly little things that no one will ever know i've done but still makes me smile as i know i have.

but it's all thanks to the guys n girl that post up there experiences for others to follow.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
oh u hav been busy..doin speakers + head unit next week since ure just a few miles away u mite b on standby.call out.. time + a half !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mate after doin it it's a walk thru let me know not a problem many hands make light work.Do you have the speakers cos i got a spare set of pro 6.5" speakers for rear or front £100 worth for £20 i'll even give u the receipt incase summit goes wrong they arrive on thursday me thinks

Cheers C

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
wot make r they ? bought 2 pair of vibe slick 6.5 inch rms 80watt.is this wot u fitted how do they sound

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
there is everything we need to know in the "faq section", if there is anything you find that isnt there then let me know and ill amend it guys.its a valuable source of info thats for sure....good work to all involved....cheers keith

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nah i fitted fli 6x9' in rear shelf made a pod from mdf then recovered it all in black leather.

Am a dj to trade my mate installs systems into clubs and stuf he got me the speakers havent seen them yet still to do front speakers.

But if u want a hand let me know mate, all i need is a cold beer at the end am ur man ha ha!!!!!

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
just the mere mention of STRIPPERS and all the degenerates + lowlifes jump threads yous shoud be ASHAMED.I KNOW FOR A FACT most married...............mmmm i coud smell the BABYOIL..!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
check out the thread in lounge JUST TO TEASE YOU.and you mite know WTF ime talking about !!!!

·
bla
17,374 Posts
just the mere mention of STRIPPERS and all the degenerates + lowlifes jump threads yous shoud be ASHAMED.I KNOW FOR A FACT most married...............mmmm i coud smell the BABYOIL..!!!!!!!
31 posts and your talkin sh1t already, why even post it on a thread that has nothing to do with what you said. . If you dont like what is posted on the forum, then piss off....
Everyones here to have a laugh, so either join us or go :muy: yourself.

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66035&page=2

Heres the thread hes on about for you lazy people, all you people who posted are degenerates + lowlifes.....:p

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
some people just dont hav a senses of humour...was meant as a joke.get replies like 31 posts & talking shite....piss off......go ****yourself
the last line about me smelling the baby oil mite hav been a wee clue of an attempt at humour...........cheers gtsttypem

·
bla
17,374 Posts
You didnt really put it across like a joke, Just read over both your posts. Does it sound like a joke to you.... If it was i apologise, (had a few drinks last night, lol)....

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
the baby oil line shoud hav gave it away.need to brush up on my comedy
skills.new bernard manning one liners or more up to date with peter kay.now THEY wer funny.may b got mixd in translation.scottish to english.but you northerners (sort of) are usually quick on uptake.had a few buds maself.no appologies necces nesses nesesr.....eh needed !!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts