Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 388 Posts

·
Bodykits, Customising & Performance Parts
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris's R33 GTSt is currently with us having a major make over! We have come up with a combination of kit, everything is in stock and work has commenced. However, he still hasnt decided on a colour yet, so we have mixed up a selection of black paints for him to choose from. While we are waiting, here are some recent photos of his motor in the workshop.

All FRP and CARBON kits are supplied by Knight-Racer, so is the painting and fitting. ;)

More photos to come....

Albert

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
looks good lads, i really wust get over to you next year to have one of those bonnets fitted:yum:

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
paint it pink chris.
Yeah! go on Chris. Pink Carbon. :gay: Have you seen the goodies that they do in pink on E Bay?

ha ha no chance but nice try Mrs B
Its gonna look very you Big fella. Very you. Hard and aggressive but soft on the inside. I know.......:slap: I deserved it. :rofl:

·
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Will have some more photos posted today for you guys ;)

Had quite a busy day today, so didnt get a chance to take any. Front bumper is on, side skirts are riveted. Will preceed with filler and blending work in the morning.

Hoping to get it prepped and primed end of week.

·
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No probs Chris. Once you have decided which one, let me know the paint name and code thats written on the other side of each paint chip.

Thanks
Albert

1 - 20 of 388 Posts