Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
25,947 Posts
you been hiding under a rock mate lol fire a pm to agwhatever there names are again lol

·
12,294 Posts
Send a pm to AG_admin mate, bigchief sold up and has gone now. Good on you for responding to conceptua when they were making out your parts were inferior by the way. I see your thread was deleted, but it's not as if you could respond on the other thread since it'd been closed. Hopefully they got chance to read it. :)

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Send a pm to AG_admin mate, bigchief sold up and has gone now. Good on you for responding to conceptua when they were making out your parts were inferior by the way. I see your thread was deleted, but it's not as if you could respond on the other thread since it'd been closed. Hopefully they got chance to read it. :)
I have sent one to ag admin ,(who's bought it then somebody whats been on here a while or a stranger) but it was after I posted on the trader section but the bigchief one was before I posted not knowing he as deserted us,i'll give them a few days to reply even though they have been online after I sent the pm

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a company, autoguide I think. They do pop on from time to time, but leave the every day running of the forum to us as before. I don't know about the trader stuff though.
just have to wait and see then,so they don't know me and prob noticed the the post to put things straight before they got my pm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts