Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Can you tell me which is the biggest and fastest spooling turbo I can fit in the standard location on my Gts-t rb25.

I cant afford the extra dosh for top mount. :cya:

Ta

·
Belgium/Netherlands Area Rep
2,060 Posts
HKS have several T3 flange tubbys like GT25** and the biggest afaik is the GT2835 Pro S (or GT3037)

biggest will prolly never be fastest spooling so imo you should make a choice or compromise
this scuks i know, havent got to a compromise either as i want somewhere around 450 to 500 bhp at the flywheel but hate lag and spooling up delay times, everybody here seems to prefer the GReddy TD06 25g 10cm for the set BHP mark but this imo cant really be a fast spooling tubby

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that.
A friend with a Gts-t is having a GT 3037 fitted this week at weston performance so that'll be interesting.:D

·
Registered
610 Posts
huge turbo and slow spooling. id recommend the 2530 or even the 2835 for best overall hp and spool speeds. id personally reccommend the 2530...

·
Belgium/Netherlands Area Rep
2,060 Posts
A friend with a Gts-t is having a GT 3037 fitted this week at weston performance so that'll be interesting.:D
looking forward to hear what horses it makes and how laggy it is to drive

GT2835ProS is good for 430bhp and some people on here have said it spooled early and fast

·
Registered
610 Posts
should get full spool by about 3 grand.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi all

Can you tell me which is the biggest and fastest spooling turbo I can fit in the standard location on my Gts-t rb25.

I cant afford the extra dosh for top mount. :cya:

Ta

may not be the quickest spooling but would be fun when boost kicks in whoooooooooooosh !!!!! :)

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I'd go with either the 2835 Pro S or a stage 3 turbo dynamics.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

may not be the quickest spooling but would be fun when boost kicks in whoooooooooooosh !!!!! :)
I think your avin a laugh :dogpile:

Ill go for the 2835 Pro S when funds allow :gay:

What sort of max bhp can it handle ? 2835 Pro S that is.

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Ive got one waiting to go on :D

HKS Say it will handle 420bhp, ive heard them to go as far as 450 on high boost levels tho (i.e. pushed to the limit)

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts

WTF is that?

I've just bought a a T78 for my long term project and i thought that was enormous, i can fit my fist in the bloody intake but that looks even bigger :smoker::screwy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts