Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't know how it did it but Holy S**T... A seagull just managed to offload its guts from a great height through my open window as i was cruising along at 30mph, i don't know how it aimed that well but my god thats unlucky, it got my shirt, setbelt, door card and even my new lovely leather seats. Don't worry DOA i've cleaned them right up immediately.... but seriously. how unlucky is that.. i doubt anyone else on here has had or will ever have a seagull's crap fly through your window... i feel violated...!!!!

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahahahhaa pics.. hjahhahahahahahahaha i shudda done really, to be honest i just wanted to get the crap off my car immediately. haha...

and don't worry about laughing either. if it happened to anyone else i'd definately laugh so its understandable. hahaha.

·
Terry
1,998 Posts
I often wonder what it is these birds say to themselves, do you think they have bets with each other..... sorry pal....just a great laugh I am keeping my windows closed from now on ha ha

On a side note a mate of mine was driving with the windows open just after it rained and a truck went through a puddle at the same time as he was passing and the water went straight into the open window...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts