Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Shake and Bake !!
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Having just had the work done on my car, I've got some used bits for sale. They came off a 97 R33 GTS-T.

I have 4 x 18x8 had 225/40 fronts and 235/35 rears. tyres are ok, but I would strongly advise changing them. I've also got all the wheels nuts and 4 locking wheels nuts and a shallow fit socket to get them off, as well as the little anti vibration centric rings but only at the front. Rear didn't seem to need them and has been fine. Fox premier wheels. Some kerbing on the passenger side wheels, done by previous owner, I wasn't bothered because I knew I was replacing them, but they are generally in good condition and come up very nice, I dont think they are very old.

I've got 4 sets of shocks and springs (KYB SR specials, apparently hardest they do) replaced with Tein SS, which in my view are better, but these are OK replacements if you want to get your old setup off to sell if your trading your car in. Apparently one of them is leaking a little.

Standard twin exit exhaust, in excellent condition with cat replacement pipe, I still have original cat. currently residing at rising sun (not collected yet)

Will also have some original part worn front disks and pads still life left in them, once I get my brakes replaced.

Sensible offers considered.

DSCN0845.JPG

DSCN0847.JPG

DSCN0849.JPG

DSCN0843.JPG

Update :- Wheels now sold to forum member :D
Still standard exhaust with original cat and old shocks and springs to sell and the front brakes, come on......:whip:

·
Shake and Bake !!
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The last items left on the list are the shocks, these are free to anyone who wants them or they get binned next week. If you want them they are waiting. They are the original shocks and springs which came off the car....one of them is leaking a little I think, but thought someone might be able to make some use of them rather than me just binning them, they are KYB racing shocks which i heard were actually quite good.

·
Shake and Bake !!
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
think it might be one of the rear ones, if I'm honest, I can't remember, but your welcome to them, I'd rather someone get some use out of them rather than shoving them in a skip !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts