Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new or used bits for s1 GTS-T
intercooler kit,bren does em at £255 so if you have a good condition cheaper one then pm me
uprated fuel pump,either walbro or GTR
boost controller,must be electronic
front drilled(not grooved)brake discs
rear spoiler and grille

oh and some elbow grease to fit em

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
grooved takes a slice off your pads each time around,wears down the pads quicker,if i get a good set of drilled ones then they wont crack,majour manufactures use them such as lamboghini and ferrari and porsche etc...and theirs dont crack

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
Front brakes,go standard R33GTS-T calipers,Yellow stuff brake pads,DBA grooved discs.
Rear brakes,stay standard.
Change to DOT 5 brake fluid.
Fit master cylinder brace.
This set up will stop you faster than you can imagine.!

Rear spoiler....I may have a genuine R33GTR wing inbound,will be in primer.
Grille,choose carefully,most are horific copies,they dont fit.Make sure it is for a GTS.!

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pm me a price on spoiler and when i can have it as i will be having the car resprayed in a month,cheers:cheers:

·
Censored
7,453 Posts
Road Runner said:
Front brakes,go standard R33GTS-T calipers,Yellow stuff brake pads,DBA grooved discs.
Rear brakes,stay standard.
Change to DOT 5 brake fluid.
Fit master cylinder brace.
This set up will stop you faster than you can imagine.!
this is basically what I have (yellow stuff @ rear too).

I've done 3 track sessions with this setup, most recently brands hatch yesterday where I got over 50 laps in. Try that with standard brakes, they'll be cooked within a lap, maybe two :)

Also done 9 laps of the ring (13 miles a lap...) and 6 (i think) laps of silverstone @ trax. Also approx 6k of driving (and i dont hang about :D).

Cant recommend this setup enough.

Worth noting i DONT have abs, and i've never locked up. not sure why, but hey, not complaining :)

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok,how much and where can i get dba grooved discs and yellow stuff pads?

hi5 said:
Worth noting i DONT have abs, and i've never locked up. not sure why, but hey, not complaining
i dont either and i have locked up but i was actually intending to just to see if it would

1 - 20 of 28 Posts