Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All details on Pistonheads http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/246903.htm

but here's the ad anyways....follow the Pistonheads link for photos

1995 black GTS-T, R400 front end, new (non yellow!) headlights, Andy K's GTS badges front & rear (see photos), high level rear spoiler with the LED bits in it. Rear also has new design Nurburgring sticker Rear windows very blacked out.

Engine: std RB25DET except for SP Autos FMIC, Japspeed one piece turbo elbow & downpipe, Cusco brace, Apexi air filter, unknown but big (and quite quiet) exhaust. Decat not fitted but included, and that's a Japspeed item too.

Interior: standard bar Nismo leather gearknob, Momo steering wheel on correct boss i.e. no dash lights staying on, Blaupunkt stereo that does CD, radio, MP3, SD cards and DAB, and 4 new Infinity speakers installed a few months back by my good self. Stereo's in a proper holder, so the other DIN slot is where I lob my shades. Tidy!! Extra Blitz boost guage on pillar, and a Trust turbo timer in the footwell. Nismo mats, but they're cheap clones; do the job mind. Replacement leather gearstick/handbrake gaiters.

Wheels & tyres: Dunlop 9000 or 9090 (F & R respectively) on Impul 17"s that could use a refurb but were £750 each new, I'm told

Tax to end March 08, MOT new as of last weekend (15th Sept).

Mileage: 104K on the clock, of which 88K is km, so subtract 33k and you get 71K miles. It's of course been converted & derestricted.

I bought this car last October, it' s been my daily driver since, never ever let me down, but I need something more economical! I've covered 14K miles in her, she had a full (£1700+) service done by Andy W at SP Autos which included service level 2, taking out a couple of broken manifold studs, timing belt, all fluids....she's good. MOT bloke's comment was 'she's really smooth, a really nice drive'.

The car's in Fleet in Hampshire, M3 J4a.

No scammers, no "arrangements", no wasting my time eh? Cash preferred, then bank draft given time to clear, no cheques.

Cheers

Steve

More photos available, including interior, wheels, etc. - contact me for details.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it doesn't sell she gets garaged. Breaking's not on the cards.

Now £5000, would be interested in a PX if it's small cheap economical and not a shed! (Otherwise I'll nick the wife's Clio)

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
hes posted it on a few cars..joker right enough.someones at it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts