Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says....:)

Anyone on here own the black GTS-t that we saw on the A38 going towards the Aztec West Round-About at roughly 18:00 yesterday before finally heading towards the Bradley Stoke direction??

If so, I was in the purple Skyline GT-R who was briefly alongside you before turning off towards the M5!:wave:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Possibly me as i was leaving japfest. Although im sure you would have noticed the purple 34 gtr if it was. No idea what roads i was on tho.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431868728.569016.jpg

·
Registered
324 Posts
As the title says....:)

Anyone on here own the black GTS-t that we saw on the A38 going towards the Aztec West Round-About at roughly 18:00 yesterday before finally heading towards the Bradley Stoke direction??

If so, I was in the purple Skyline GT-R who was briefly alongside you before turning off towards the M5!:wave:

Believe this was me in my Matte black GTS-T

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Believe this was me in my Matte black GTS-T
If you had a blonde woman in the passenger seat, Then it was definitely you mate!:wave:

Don't get to see many Skylines usually as I'm passing through Patchway so it was nice to see yours on Saturday Okiura. I regularly drive about that area of Bristol to visit friends and because my Misses lives in Thornbury so keep your eyes open if you are around there again for my R33!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Possibly me as i was leaving japfest. Although im sure you would have noticed the purple 34 gtr if it was.
Deffo not you then buddy!:(

Saw both of your cars (pictured above) at Japfest behind/below Quarry corner, Looked very nice bud! They had some real Skyline gems hidden there which is a real shame as I bet loads of attendees didn't walk that far up to see them all.

I absolutely fell in love with the QM1 white Middlehursts 600R BCNR33 that was on display only a stones throw away from yours!

·
Registered
324 Posts
If you had a blonde woman in the passenger seat, Then it was definitely you mate!:wave:

Don't get to see many Skylines usually as I'm passing through Patchway so it was nice to see yours on Saturday Okiura. I regularly drive about that area of Bristol to visit friends and because my Misses lives in Thornbury so keep your eyes open if you are around there again for my R33!
Yeah, my other half, was taking her on the tour of Bristol after japfest, i use to live in Sadly Broke but moved to Canterbury now though so I'm not up that way often anymore.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i use to live in Sadly Broke but moved to Canterbury now though so I'm not up that way often anymore.
Well I live in South Wales Okiura so we've got no chance really of bumping into each other again in Bristol then. Oh well, All the best Bud!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts