Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hit a patch of black ice just now destroyed my front bumper something with my alignment and or suspension is shot tires are pointing different directions doesnt seem like nemore internal damage then that hope its not totalled gotta call the insurance company now woot woot fun times :nutkick:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well its proll gonna be a couple thousand euro to fix i dont have that kind of cash laying around bro im a soldier for the us army and i dont know wat all is dmged could be some dmg to the underneath i did go up onto a curb

·
Registered
138 Posts
I would check it out yourself first before contacting your insurance company. At a guess I would say you may have broken/bent a few arms. If so it should only cost a couple hundred to fix and fitting you can do yourself and get the car re alligned. Contact some of the traders on here(DaveW/The GTR Shop).

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i got dom from this site picking it up tomorrow since its not driveable hes gonna give me an estimate and tell me what all is wrong with it but this is wat happen i hit a patch of black ice popped over a thick curb hit a sign tore off my front bumper and my 2 wheels where not facing the correct way was a ruff and slow drive home 5 mph the whole way and alot of swerving and vibrating

·
Curb-Smacker
303 Posts
dude u can fix it urself and getting the parts isnt that expensive. im a soldier also and i know the money we get trust me its easy to fix and not going to cost a arma nd leg

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but like i have previously said i am atm mechanically retarded i am trying to learn but i dont think plunging into a job like this would be to smart

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Sorry to hear dude, glad you are ok.

Check it first and go from there. I´m sure it can be done.

Let´s have a chat about that tomorrow night.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i aint writin her off thats for sure i will get it fixed one way or another needed to go into shop nehow for a new intake, ecu, and gearbox guess ima knock it all out at once and hopefully keep it under 2k euros if so then im good if not well not so good its on its way to Dom111's shop as we speak

·
Curb-Smacker
303 Posts
ok bro if u need some help im down in heidelberg and could come and help you work on it if u want ive done all kinds of odds and ends on my sky and other peoples

1 - 11 of 11 Posts