Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Number 1 Monkey
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A sad Day has come, I am thinking of selling my skyline. The call to settle down, buy houses and start families has got the better of me. Besides I still have plenty of time for a mid-life crisis!

Project Thread:-
http://www.japmids.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2179

My car is a Manual 1993 S1 R33GTS-t. It is modified. It has recently done 150,500km (approx 90,000 miles). The car has been maintained regardless of cost. Even has current M.O.T. (feb this year no issues) and tax on it. Engine is healthy and the car has been run on nothing but Shell V-Power fuel and Silkolene Pro S oil (oil changed with filters twice a year - last done with spark plugs before the M.O.T. this february). Have receipts for everything done.

Modifications
Japspeed exhaust (2 silenced)
Japspeed all in one downpipe
Japspeed Decat
Japspeed Engine Torque damper
Apexi induction kit
Turbosmart boost controller (0.8bar)
Synapse engineering synchronic actuated blow off valve (only one in the UK on a skyline) set up as a recirculating valve on factory fittings.
for more info check out:- http://synapseengineering.com/smf/index.php?topic=30.0
R34 GTT intercooler
RSP ECU (stage 1 spec - with a front mount intercooler would make the car good for around 320hp)
Nismo fuel pump
Whiteline ARB’s (front and rear)
Splitfire Coilpacks
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs (recently done at last service Feb 2009 before MOT)
Japspeed front strut brace
Nissan Skyline GTR rear strut brace
Bilstein sport Dampers – have less than 20,000 miles use on them as I specially ordered them for the car from Bilstein.
Driftworks adjustable Toe arms
DBA 4000 series front discs
300zx rear discs
Ferrodo DS2500 pads
Alpine ipod headunit (with cable)
Momo steering wheel and special order splash sports HICAS compatible wheel boss
HID lights
Had the tyres changed fairly recently (6 months) Toyo Proxes T1R

Has a Toad Cat 1 alarm too!

Probably a few things I have missed off here. Will post some pics of the oil pressure at idle tomorrow. Pics below were taken at the weekend.

Roof Reflection

Synchronic Actuated Blow off valve

RSP ECU

GTR rear brace

Oil Pressure at idle & clocks (today 10/4/2009)

Better picture of the oil pressure

Interior

Brake pads will need changing (i dont want the expense if i can help it) so im lowering the price as a result.
Now looking for £2300(Test pilots & tyre kickers need not apply).

·
seasoned member
1,399 Posts
Clean looking car mate. What mine looked like when i bought it. Good luck with the sale. Im sure will sell very quickly. Good starting point :)

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
personally i would sell all the upgrade parts on an exchange basis,make some money on yours and sell the car for the same amount as thats redicolusly cheap with the bits mate,i will take the ecu LOL

·
Number 1 Monkey
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yes it is cheap, but I need to get my deposit together so it has to go! Car isnt brilliant - paint has seen better days - stonechips in places & a slight dent on the bootlid from a Tesco trolley. Hence the price.

Car has been to the F1 Tyres Autocentre (Lye Cross near Brierly Hill) this morning for new toe arm rosejoints and 4 wheel alignment. Car feels really nice now to drive :).

Took the opportunity to show the Bilstein suspension and the whiteline anti roll bars.

Under car

PM's replied to

·
Registered
127 Posts
Fuming. I bet there's nothing like this at this price once I've got my Shizzle together and go to buy mine. Won't need it but good luck with it mate. I'm guna go sulk for a bit!!!

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
A sad Day has come, I am thinking of selling my skyline. The call to settle down, buy houses and start families has got the better of me. Besides I still have plenty of time for a mid-life crisis!

Free bump

Good luck, I think it'll go asap :dogpile:

I'm on my mid-life crisis now. lol

·
Number 1 Monkey
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Few pics from this morning. Think of the car as a blank canvas - set of alloys & a bodykit would make it look a treat. The money you would save buying this could go towards this!

If you add a front mount intercooler, you will have a car in the region of 320hp. At the moment it is no slouch and happily keeps pace with my mates supra TT. In the twisties it leaves him for dead as his supra rolls like a barge!

·
Number 1 Monkey
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Good afternoon prospective buyers (all P.M.s replied to). A nice shot today outside my parents house.

Will throw in a spare set of coilpacks and a spare airflow meter to sweeten the deal (I have no use for em once its gone).
HID lights and Daytime running LED's

1 - 20 of 73 Posts