Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Jap meet tonight at BrandsHatch and let the black r33 out of his parking space and was basically convoying with him until he turned off the m25 at junc 6/7ish.
Red GTR came up behind me just after i left Brands and he was with me and the black r33 for quite some time although pretty sure he was either toying with us or just couldn't be bothered with us lesser cars lol.

All this was around 2120hrs onwards lol.

To whoever was in the black r33 with his chick:cheers:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi bud yeah that was me in the Black R33 with me chick thought we done well to catch up with the GTR after he done a flyby on us made my journey home very exciting includin our little toe to toe blat lol bet to onlookers we looked the nuts

hope to see you again soon an cheers for letting me out lol:drivin:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha awesome, your not that far from me then, i work near guildford and live in alton, hampshire.

haha our little blat was good, first time i've done that since owning the car.
what mods have you got on yours and any idea on power as i have no idea what mine is running power wise and we were even. think when you dropped it a cog you waited for me to do it aswell so i got the jump on you alittle but side by side regardless

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ha ha i was gonna ask you the same as not sure wat mines runnnig was side by side tho mods engine wise jus an air filter an hks dump valve other than that its exhaust wheels adjustable coil over as far as im aware only had the car since september mine you it had jus had a full service an passed its mot that day which i was pretty chuffed about,what mods do you have? i live in reigate work in crawley could believe the time when i turn off was tappin my watch thin that cant be right home that quick OOOOPS lol

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mine has air filter, exhaust, fmic and boost controller running stock boost. didn't want to up the boost till i have fuel pump lol.
haha yeh i wondered how i got to junc 8 so quickly lol.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Fair play was a good laugh an your motor did look well nice bombin it past will prob be seein you again at some other meets bud i've been waitin months to be spotted on here lol well chuffed drop us a pm if your goin any local meets or brans next an will convoy if you like

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeh man definately, be good to have another play again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts