Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here Own the Black R33 GTS-t (L***NUD) that was passing through Newport on the M4 Motorway beneath the Celtic Manor around 12:15 on Saturday afternoon? My Misses spotted it as she was in the Black MX5 as you both acknowledged each other!:wave:

·
Old Git Having Fun....
385 Posts
Yep, that's me :) Missed this post as I was pre-occupied with breaking down in Haverfordwest! Nice MX-5 - we're looking for one as a second car so I really notice them at the moment :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mazda MX5, Eunos Roadster or Mazda Miata....

Nice MX-5 - we're looking for one as a second car so I really notice them at the moment :)
Thank you Dave!:)

Ours is actually an Import Eunos Roadster and We've had the car for the past ten years now. I cannot recommend them highly enough to Own and its been the ultimate definition of automotive reliability during Our time together. Today a 1839cc DOHC 16v engine that only produces 128bhp @ 6500rpm doesn't sound like much to get excited about but the 110lbsft of Torque available is engaging enough to be really enjoyable at legal road speeds! Don't get me wrong, these will go on to max out at 123mph but you don't need to do this kind of thing all the time to enjoy what the car is about. The Mazda MX5 drop top is a handling dream and excellent fun can be had propelling these cabriolet vehicles down any type of road. Downsides?? UK Mazda Dealers are pretty much useless (in Our experience) parts wise but that's not an issue at all because 98% of everything you'll ever need can be purchased via MX5Parts.co.uk who ships these genuine OE items through to IL Motorsport tuning goodies to your front door in amazingly rapid time!

If it wasn't for the Misses Mazda showing me how pleasant and easy Jap Import Ownership can be, I'd never have had the courage to buy my Skyline. So my advice would be to get one Dave, You won't regret it!

HTH!:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts