Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Whitey
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey hey people!!!!!

As promised, I'm back to make sure you're all behaving yourselves! Well you're all probably wondering "who da duck is that". Well its Whitey - used to own the White 34 with lambo doors.

Damn I miss this place guys - the last ngiht banter, the technical wealth of you all, the friendships, the crazy meetings, brag runs - pretty much everything.

So what have I missed out on? My end, I went from the R34 to a 350z in the end which I must say was a fantastic car but now I've gone and got myself a Noble M12 which I have to say is f*ucking awesome, twin turbos in something that weighs the same as KA is mental - not much fun in the wet though

So....hello to you all Dewie, Hi5, Buster, Bubble, Squeak and everyone else I know - just to say still thinking about ya and hope you ok

Ta ta

·
Standard,plain and simple
1,649 Posts
hi bud , welcome back , i loved your old skyline but i must say a noble is a very good choice of car , thats what i want next :)
dont know if you remember me from when you was last here but i was about :)

·
Old Git
4,826 Posts
Whitey me old mate, good to see you are still around. I remember when you drove all the way from Devon for a Brag Run:smoker: Those were the days eh?

Post up some pics of the Noble when you have time:)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Welcome back whitey. I've seen your name crop up on a few theads in the past.

I can't believe you have a Noble. Having had my car off the road for a year, and then having my newly built engine blow within 3 weeks I had decided that the M12 was going to be my next car.

So, come on, how good are they really? I imagine you'll get noticed as much as a Skyline. I imagine they are faster than a Skyline. I would think they handle better than a Skyline. So tell me, are they REALLY that good? Should I be saving my pennies?

·
Whitey
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys

Yeah they really are that good - the insurance company choughed a bit cause I'm still only 22 but thats all sorted now. It is ridiculously quick, the noise is amazing and it handles like its on rails. I cna't drive it like it should be cause I'm not such a good driver, no ABS, no traction control and as it only weighs the same as a ford KA, but I'm slowly getting there - hit 165mph on the GPS a few days ago ina straight line, but how you get there is the thrill

The turbos are right behind your ears and the clamshell body looks the bollocks. I still want my skyline parked in the drive though :( Sorry about the pic, I only have one, the weather hasn't been up to much.

How has nitey been behaving himself? The Brag Run days were the greatest, still show everyone the videoclips of that day. The Bristol cruises - ah **** it lets buy a Skyline!! I never appreciated this place enough, Noble owners don't have all this to back them up - you should feel very lucky

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome home mate :D

You know you want another one ;) Noble looks the part there :cool: Sounds like a white knuckle ride :D must be fun with strong winds :eek:

Glad to hear your doing well for yourself still ;)

H

·
0 Posts
Welcome back George :wave:

Mrs Bubble here, your new car looks fantastic and I bet it's great fun in this weather.( I love the colour too)
Glad to see you are doing well and we hope to see you sometime, if you can remember your way to Essex still. :)

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Oh christ. I never did like you much and now i hate you. :D:D

That is my dream car you horrid little toerag. Of course, were you to let me take it just a little way up the road one day then maybe i might find you tolerable.:boogy:

·
Whitey
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats the only trouble with it - sex. Making lurrrve in the skyline was easy, big bonnet, reclining chairs - no such luck in the noble!

I'll keep an eye out for some meets and try and incorporate some road trips to meets but I'll stay the other side of the car park don't worry!

·
Seasoned Member
3,153 Posts
hey man..... are you back for good or just a fleeting visit?

I must say the nobel is a fine creature (there is one near to where i live).

So what happened to the skyline? I musta missed that :(

oh btw....you never did send me those pics ;)

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
whitey said:
Thats the only trouble with it - sex. Making lurrrve in the skyline was easy, big bonnet, reclining chairs - no such luck in the noble!
Dont lie. You were never getting any anyway. :shakehead:

H

·
0 Posts
Freakyclown said:
So what happened to the skyline? I musta missed that :(
Freaky, George sold his skyline to ann marie on here.

It still looks the same, even down to Whitey's name on the window.

·
Whitey
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Really??? Nice to know - bit scary though to know there is still a bit of me on the car - could go downhill here if I listed the bits of me still there so I'll refrain!

How is the old girl (the car), all good still?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts