Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there i am, lovely sunny day, nice twisty road overlooking Curbar edge. The suns just going down and i pull over to reply to a text and realise its the perfect spot to take a picture.
Get the phone onto camera mode and it suddenly decides that 10% battery is not nearly enough to power the phone and it turns itself off :spank: :spank:

So i'm taking a decent camera with me tomorrow to get some good pics but sods law says the weather will be crap :disappointed:

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
HTC one x here and no problems like u have with I phones

·
Seasoned Member
1,789 Posts
I got the experia arc s, battery lasts a day and a half business use.

My son keeps telling me his i phone is better but has yet to beat me in any phone race whether its streaming youtube or speak activated searches, map destinations etc etc. Plus the arc s comes with a HDMI socket and lead so you dont lose any quality downloading photos to the computer.

The I phone is overated, havn't the i phone 5 users been returning theirs ?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Anything by the Apple corporation is garbage I even read somewhere that the iPhone 5 arrives broken so much for build quality my galaxy S3 will last 2 days with moderate usage, I honestly can't see why people keep buying into it tbh

·
Registered
125 Posts
I bought an iPhone purely for iTunes and App Store so much better then android, I used to have a htc and the iPhone is so much easier to use

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
I bought an iPhone purely for iTunes and App Store so much better then android, I used to have a htc and the iPhone is so much easier to use
That was one of the reasons i sold my iphone 4 because itunes is rubbish but i will agree iphones are easy to use that is because they dont let you do anything so there isnt much to learn.
And i dont think you know to much about phones if you are comparing and app store to an operating system but id say that comment about sums up the majority of apple users.

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
Not comparing apps to an operating system comparing App Store to android market place
So far all the apps I can get for my htc are the same roughly to apples? Except most of mine are free

·
Registered
125 Posts
Not when I bought my iPhone they Wernt maybe they are now... Each to there own personal preference at the end of the day

1 - 20 of 29 Posts