Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Lick me - i'm chocolate!!
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a little help guys!
i have had a judder from the clutch after a recent change so decided to bleed the fluid for air. but now i have no resistance on the pedal. is there still air in the system or is it something else??

:cheers:

·
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there are 3 bleed points, I had trouble-ish in my manual conversion, I am sure someone must know the proper sequence but I did the 1 before the loop, the slave, and then the master, for no reason than tried all other ways/sequences, this worked but it might have been luck.
I used a suction pump to pull the fluid through rather than pumping the pedal.
Andy.
Anyone know the proper sequence???????????????? been going for an hour now and still no joy!!

:cheers:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
where did you get the suction pump from andy?

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
no prob's :D

·
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have hit a brick wall with this. i have bled the system and have a steady stream of fluid coming out of all 3 bleed nips! but still no resistance from the clutch pedal ?? any ideas??

T

·
0 Posts
It may well be the brake master cylinder. Seems an unlikely thing but its worth checking it out.

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
try back bleading from the slave up to the master bater, or your master bater is faullty
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: whats your missus doing to u while your writing the poast mate??????????????????????????????????:dogpile:

·
Registered
5 Posts
clutch problem

Hi how did you get on with the clutch pedal?
I'm having similar probs. After two had Afternoon in rain fitting new Exedy Uprated clutch, went to press clutch pedal and it stayed down! Try bleeding it and still not workin. Cheers for any help. Vman..

·
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi how did you get on with the clutch pedal?
I'm having similar probs. After two had Afternoon in rain fitting new Exedy Uprated clutch, went to press clutch pedal and it stayed down! Try bleeding it and still not workin. Cheers for any help. Vman..

Still not sorted..going to try easibleed tomorrow, have been told to pump the fluid up through the lines from the slave bleed nipple.

·
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anybody got any ideas on what i am doing wrong?? still got no clutch pedal. tried eesibleed and suction pump and still cannot get fluid to go through the lines. there's no leaks on the slave, and the fluid is not going down in the resovoir.
been 2 weeks now and am starting to lose the smile AGAIN!!

Thanks in anticpation!

·
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Right guy's clutch all sorted! put 2 pipes on the bleed nips on the slave and loop, put some fluid in a container and put pipes in fluid then pumped pedal quite a few times and presto! pressure too the pedal (alternating from bleed points on the slave and loop) loads of air in loop.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts