Skyline Owners Forum banner

Blinding insurance qoutes!

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  tonysmiff 
G
#1 ·
In the last week we have had some very very good cheap insurance deals for 3 skylines we have just sold, from the following companies:

Tett Hamilton: Telephone: 01275 792270
Liverpool Victoria: Telephone: 0870-2422405

They did 2 1996 GTS Turbos under £700 fully comp and a GTR R33 for only £760.
I reckon they are pretty good and worth a call if your insurance is up for renewal>

Cheers
Stuart

skylines'r'us

#3 ·
blimey i just had a quote on a second Skyline. no , no claims bonus and it was under 500 squid.

Limited mileage , Santa Pod here we come.

#7 ·
I am with LV and I hope they have my GTR covered as I have all the paperwork from them

#9 ·
UNLESS

They have changed thier policy.

they dont list an R33 GTS-T. when i bought mine they only listed an auto model and not the manaul one, I even spoke to a supervisor who checked with the underwriter and they definetly would not cover me.

That was 2 months ago so as i say they may have changed thier policy.

#11 ·
just realised mines due the end of the month, am with privalage at the mo and have been for the last 6 years am going to ring round just a bit unsure of going to a not very well know company.
has anyone had problems with these guys?
do they do protected no claims ?
cheers

#13 ·
Protected no claims, I never met a company that didn't do it...

Mine is not up for a month or two but as i am getting rid of the car I aint bothered...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.