Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Terry
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would show you how my engine bay has turned out, andybrowngtr has done some polishing work for me (along with dozens of you)and the results are just fantastic.

I am not certain if I am going to colour code the hoses etc as at the moment I love the black hoses against the polished finish. But as you all know things never stay still and the car evolves according to our moods.

I put some of the kit on myself which was straight forward but when it came to the plenum I got stuck getting to 2 of the bolts underneath so gave up and got autobmc to fit it. I wish I had of stuck at it because I am sure I would have got more satisfaction out of it. Hey Ho, the results look good so I am well happy.

·
Terry
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys, its nice to know that people appreciate things that we do to our skylines. What we do is not to everyones taste but you are honest enough to say what works for you and what doesnt. I have seen some fantastic skylines recently which is what drives me to do something to mine. Mind you washing the outside would be a good start.

·
Terry
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Loving that mate, top job!!. If it was me I'd leave the hoses black as it really suits all the polished covers and pipes.
Thanks mate I am deff with this, may change a couple for braided though

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
That is unbelievable!!! sort of standard look with the black hoses and major bling at the same time!

How much did it cost if you dont mind me asking? might want a couple of bits polished for my car.
:grinno::grinno::grinno::grinno:

·
Terry
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is unbelievable!!! sort of standard look with the black hoses and major bling at the same time!

How much did it cost if you dont mind me asking? might want a couple of bits polished for my car.
:grinno::grinno::grinno::grinno:

contact andybrowngtr for his pricing, obviously depends on work done, think you can find him in the projects and restorations section as a sticky.. yep just checked thats where he is bud.

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77710

1 - 16 of 16 Posts