·
Registered
43 Posts
hi m8 you any pic's of the wheels andhow much you want for then

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wheels are on the Skyline in the pics, they haven't got tyres and am looking for around £500 but am open to offers. They are a good lookin wheel and look well on the motor.

Cheers Dave

·
Registered
43 Posts
sound reasonable but cant get the pic to down load!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
don't mean to hi jack the thread m8 but wot side skirts are they you have on the skyline ........

looking for a passenger side one if you no anybody with one spare...

cheers.

chris.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i think they are nismo ones.....

u fancy sellin us the passenger one........:D

didn't think so well if you know anyone with one let me know ...

cheers.
chris.

p.s. could i use that pic to show the type of side sirt i am looking for in the wanted parts area. pls.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I might take em off ya in a couple of days if I get this loan I'm thinking about getting and TonySmiff buys my wheels off me. Do you know if they will fit my R32?

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Leanne wants me to get new wheels since the drivers side on my existing ones is scuffed up after my little romantic episode with the kerb. (Wheel kissed the kerb for those who didn't get that) It is a few ifs yeah. Basically if I get the job I'm waiting to hear about tomorrow I will apply for a loan. If I get that I will be buying some new wheels of SOME description and fitting them out with Eagle F1s all round. As well as paying off lots of my debt including my EXPENSIVE car finance.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They had 225s on the front and 275s on the back,When I got me new ones (which are for sale) the supplier mumbled somthin bout 8 on the front and 9 on the back if thats any help. They should fit a R32 but you'll ave to make sure.

·
Banned
852 Posts
R32GTR said:
Leanne wants me to get new wheels since the drivers side on my existing ones is scuffed up after my little romantic episode with the kerb. (Wheel kissed the kerb for those who didn't get that) It is a few ifs yeah. Basically if I get the job I'm waiting to hear about tomorrow I will apply for a loan. If I get that I will be buying some new wheels of SOME description and fitting them out with Eagle F1s all round. As well as paying off lots of my debt including my EXPENSIVE car finance.
Good luck mate:)

·
has a large tool
1,467 Posts
sold too meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, will put a pic on this site of car and the new wheels when they are on

1 - 18 of 18 Posts