Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there got one fitted to thier GTS-T???

I would really like some info about the pipeworl fitting as every time i fit mine i lose all boost pressure.

Its not the BOV i have had it vacuum checked??

Cheers
Nigel

·
Registered
285 Posts
Did you get the fitting instructions with the bov, I fitted a blitz bov some months ago and everything is fine on my R33Gtst .
I will let you have a copy if of instructions if you want them.

cheers

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BIG P

Have you had any problems with boost??

Have you gat a picture of the installation??

·
Registered
285 Posts
No problems with boost. I still have the stock recirculating bov fitted. I know that someone has taken the stock bov off on an R32 and blanked the flange but i'm too scared to be the first on an R33. I think it was gtst lad and the thread is stock bov bleeding air.

I don't have a picture of the blitz fitted (no digi camera) but i will search for the manual it came with to see if there is anything in there.

N

·
0 Posts
kngp
sent you another mail . hope it makes sence , if u get no luck bring the car 2 me , and i will show you , i have some nice alluminium , "empty fosters cans" that we can use 2 block of the stock valve .

regards

·
Registered
121 Posts
i am fitting a bailey dump valve 2morrow,i think i am getting rid of the recerculating one, i thought you just swapped them over,but you all have kept both,you all know more them me so any advice would be great !! i have gone to carnoisseur and my mate matched it up and it came out as a scooby fitment,because bailey do not do a fitting kit for the skyline,someone was saying on another thread that there car uses alot more fuel now if this happens tp me what do i have to do they were saying about resetting something,what is this and how do i do it ?

thanks lee

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Lee....... I know nothing about Bailey's valves, but you don't need to keep both, you can dump the recirc valve. However, the ins and outs of doing this and adjusting the hosing/pipework - I don't know.

You shouldn't use more fuel (not much anyway) unless you're just booting it then lifting off to hear the noise....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts