Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one of these sitting here beside me and I would rather it was connected to the car! Does anyone know which wires you need to scotchlock onto from the ignition plug? My mate has just fitted one in his S14 200SX and I was kinda hoping they would be similar.. I have to admit that as I have only had the car one day I havent ripped the dash out yet to look... been enjoying driving it too much really! Also any help on where I need to tee into to fit the boost pressure pipe would be also be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance! :D

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Not familiar

with the Blitz one's, but I woulda thought there was a specific harness you could get so you don't have to cut wires, just plug it in and earth it.

Should be a pressure hose coming off the intake plenum somewhere that you can Tee into for boost gauges etc.

Have a look here.....

http://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/

If still stuck, ring Racelogic (their number is on the 'dealers' section) and ask for Alex, he should be able to help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Skip, I reckon the wiring will be the same as it is for my 2hundy. lets yoik the steering column cover off and take a peek :D ;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
I couldn't tell you about a 200sx but both my mate (with a Scooby) and I bought the separately supplied harness and all was easy. I must admit racelogic weren't forthcoming with the fact that I would need one...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where abouts did you get the adapter harness from then mate? Sounds easier than hacking it about!

Also have you got a pick of where I need to tee into to fit the boost gauge pipe...

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
299 Posts
How lucky was this!!!!

The red arrow and circle indicate where the pipe I cut into runs from and to.

The description with this photo was as follows....

R33 GTS25T: factory boost gauge hose connection to the plenum chamber (marked with an arrow). The MAP sensor is circled

I pretty sure I have done it correclty because I've recently been looking into it.

One thing I would say is that my mate (with scooby) ordered a turbo timer at the same time as me, but he got a different type. His works on revs, where as mine taps into the boost gague and obviously works on boost.

What type is yours?

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Oh yeah and the other thing, probably the hardest, was running the hose from the turbo timer into the engine bay. I found a large grommet in the passenger foot well which did the job nicely.

Fingers crossed your tube is long enough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts