Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
living the life
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to Skyline heaven and already have a slight problem . My skyline is fitted with a Blitz DSBC and Ive read the manual twice and have a good idea of how it works but nobody has every set the thing as far as I can see .

There aren't many mods, just : Blitz Nur Spec SS Exhaust(from turbo back)
Blitz Blow Off Valve
HKS Induction Kit
Blitz DSBC

Does anyone have a similar setup that could give me an idea what the settings should be at ? I need limiter setttings and all . I would appreciate the help .

·
Registered
684 Posts
I am running the same boost controller, unfortunately my car is in pieces right now. It is a fairly easy controller to work, I just played with mine a little until I got it right. Just dont exceed the limit of your turbine of course.

·
living the life
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I don't mean to sound stupid but what should my limiter be set at . If I know that then the rest shouldn't be a problem . I can't afford to blow my turbo right now . I've only been driving skylines for a month now and the first one I wrote off . Ended up going sideways though 3 concrete posts .

·
Registered
24 Posts
ive mine set at 0.85 on the warning and -5 when hit, got the gain set at 12 and ratio at 40 whats youres set up as mate just for interest.

·
JPOC OWNER
903 Posts
press and hold the left button will give you the gain set at 5% for now
press again, turn clockwise to number 1 , gentle press on the left one and turn the % up with the right button to about 40% press again to set and try that but you no get the idea how it works
the gaid is how fast the boost comes in and the volume one is how mush boost to use

and get the fueling checked before you go mad and no more than 0,85 bar with a stock turbo either

any probs give me a shout and ill talk you throuh it

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
I had the car on the rollers yesterday, im waiting on my RSP chip and it will be back on the rollers then so il set it then mate. Thanks

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
press and hold the left button will give you the gain set at 5% for now
press again, turn clockwise to number 1 , gentle press on the left one and turn the % up with the right button to about 40% press again to set and try that but you no get the idea how it works
the gaid is how fast the boost comes in and the volume one is how mush boost to use

and get the fueling checked before you go mad and no more than 0,85 bar with a stock turbo either

any probs give me a shout and ill talk you throuh it
Is that for usual mods on a R33 gtst to hold .85 bar mate ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts