Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a blitz intercooler for sale, its genuine blitz with pipework and fixings and blitz badge welded on etc, excellent condition no dents etc. These cost over £700 new as here :

http://www.srbpower.com/blitz/intercooler.php

Its the type that the pipework goes back under the cooler so as to save it going in the engine bay too much to reduce heat soak etc

Its from a gtt but sure it will fit an R33 as well but please do your own checks, looking for £350 and can post at buyers expense.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Hi

Whats the part Number so that I can check if it fits the R33 & have you got any pictures? can you also give me the dimentions of the fin area please.

Thanks
Showa

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Showa, no pics at moment as its on the car in storegae. Dont know where i would get the part number from either! Its fitted on an r34 gtt and accroding to the srb website they are the same for r33 gts-t's and 34 gtt's

SKYLINE GTS 93/8- ECR33/ER34 LM 12330 £705

any sizes etc should be on the blitz website, but feel free to ask anything else and will try get pics asap

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I might be wrong but will the pipe work need to be brought as the pipe work for a r34 gtt and a r33 gts-t would be different surely???

Otherwise id be interested in having it

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Galla 4 looking for motr than that sorry.

Mcpoole i will take some pics tonight an post, not sure if pipework will fit, i would guess yes as the kit for sale from srb power is the same for either car, both cars are rb25's too.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
can anyone else comfirm the pipework will work, i think it will fit just want to be 100% sure first.

Did you want a quick sale mate?? Or can you wait a couple of weeks??

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are the pics, sure it will fit a 33 too as if the pics show it it says on there its for both cars. Bear in mind its just come off the car and not been cleaned up, there is no dents etc and looks in good nic and been told they are excellent intercoolers and will max at about 500 bhp. It did used to have blitz painted on it hence the black marks!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry showa totally forgot D'OH wont be back there for a few days. What exact measurement do yo want and i wil try and find it online somewhere.

Dont really want to hold it, want a good offer as soon as possible

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no sorry max want more than that for it, not going to rush and sell it for peanuts!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Hi Cardiff

I have the apexi hybrid version intercooler that has the pipework set up in the same way. I think mine is a bit small looking at it. I am looking for a bigger version. the fin area on mine is about 13" x 10", only the fins not the header tanks.

It doesn't matter if you can not measure it.

Thanks
showa

sorry showa totally forgot D'OH wont be back there for a few days. What exact measurement do yo want and i wil try and find it online somewhere.

Dont really want to hold it, want a good offer as soon as possible

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its up to you mate, but the fin area on mine, at a guess would be about 20" long and 13" high

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
This definately should fit the R33 as the side mount intercoolers run the same std pipe work.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Yep thats the size I want, just checked on the blitz web site. Just need to find a buyer for my Apexi one so that I can afford yours.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts