Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, could do with your help/experience please!

Does anyone know or have experience what the dB output of a Blitz Nur Spec R exhaust will be on an R34 GTT???

Was told with baffle inserted 93-95 dB and with baffle removed around 105-110 dB. Realistic?

Feedback please!

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone else please???
I really need to know cause wanna change to a loud one. Was thinking first of Kakimoto but can get the Nur Spec R easier and cheaper. Was hoping that someone of you guys has it or knows exactly!

Feedback please!

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah absolutely! Would be great if you could send me a link to it or even the clip! I send you my e-mail adress via PM if this ok for you?!

Is the exhaust droney? Throatey? Can you tell something about it?
Thanks man!

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man!
Someone else information for me please?

·
bla
17,374 Posts
My friend has one on his 200 s14a and its really loud, but my other friends s14 has a japspeed and that is insanely loud but running a gt40...
Have you not thought about getting an exhaust made up for your needs??? I had one made for my crx and i said i dont want it raspy, i want it throaty and to have a deep loud grumble.... Lol.. Loud is what i got.....

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Have thoght about it mate but already have a HKS Silent one on it and a custom made thick downpipe. Now I wanna change to really loud one cause the HKS is far too quiet and I want my car to be like a Skyline is supposed to be - scaring :D So thought about Kakimoto, but the real loud ones are made only for GTR. The GTT ones are good too, but i can get the Blitz Nur Spec R one cheaper, faster and easier. Heard that they are really loud therefore perfect for my wishes! :D So I´m about to change to that one now. In addition to that I will fit turbo elbow and decat pipe. Hopefully there will be some more response, slightly more hp and of course a nice scream! :drivin:

So would you say that this thing IS loud? Comparable to any other exhaust?

Thanks for your replies guys! :notworthy

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Not the loudest ive heard..... But definately loud mate......... Was considering getting one myself not so long ago as my Trust isnt very loud... Went for the screamer as a cheaper option and jesus!!!!! Cant explain the sound but wow!!!!!

Might also be worth jumping onto Paul at Japspeed for a screamer pipe for the r34 gtt.... He may have to get one made up but ask him :D

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So whats the loudest you ever heard then, man?:D

Thanks, but a screamer pipe is not an option for me. There is no way of passing the german TÜV with it. I´ll have to swap my cat and decat pipe everytime for inspection and really don´t feel like swaping the screamer too.

Ok, you´d say Blitz Nur spec R is a good option if wanna go loud?!

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:apoke:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, I've already decided. But now you confirmed and I'm happy cause I know that you gonna pay for it just for the case that I'll be disappointed! :D :bounce: :D

Thanks for your help man!:notworthy

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I´ll keep you guys informed. Will post some pics and maybe dB output when everything is fitted. Although it will take a while cause my Skyline is soon going to bed for 5 months...:(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts