Skyline Owners Forum banner

Blitz NUR Spec R

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Lanky 
#1 ·
The time has come to crank up the CC, so I'm looking at getting the above cat back system for my 96 GTS.

Are there any horror stories out there regarding Blitz products?

Are there any reasons why I should look into HKS instead of Blitz? or Thrust come to that.

#3 ·
I had a super dragger on my last skyline and the tail pipe was bigger and sounded well, but the blitz is far better performance wise i've found.

Olny thing is its quite a lot louder which through out the hole gear range, ppl will hear you coming thats for sure! U can get a bung to put in the tailpipe to make it sound softer also if u prefer.

#7 ·
would you Adam and eve it. There I was gassing with my mate last night and up pulled a R33 GTS with the aforementioned exhaust.

She sounded sweet, so I feel quite happy with my decision now (2 weeks and counting)

I had seen this bloke around before and pulled out behind him off of a round about. Being the curious fellow that I am, I decided to clear the filth off my screen and have a good look at his motor while I followed him.

My little brain wasn't functioning properly cause I gave my main beam flasher a good 20 pulls before I realised I was making myself look like a numpty from excitable c**k land! :gay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.