Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Second day in a row I've woken up at ~1am coughing and hacking away, nose running like Usain Bolt, unable to get more than 3 hours kip. Spent yesterday at home sat in an armchair feeling like sh*t, and unlikely to be going into work later this morning either. The unintentional Dalek impersonation lost its charm early in the week! Blargh!

·
Seasoned Member
941 Posts
I had mine for 2 months. Settled on my chest and then my kidneys and ended up pissing blood! I was given very strong antibiotics which gave me a stinking head ache and made me feel sick for 10 days but they did the trick.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had mine for 2 months. Settled on my chest and then my kidneys and ended up pissing blood! I was given very strong antibiotics which gave me a stinking head ache and made me feel sick for 10 days but they did the trick.
Erm.....Dude, I think it's safe to say that what you had wasn't a 'cold' :eek:

Any day now I'm expecting the lump of wood currently impersonating my larynx to sod off and let me swallow my own spit in peace....:shakehead:

·
Seasoned Member
941 Posts
Erm.....Dude, I think it's safe to say that what you had wasn't a 'cold' :eek:

Any day now I'm expecting the lump of wood currently impersonating my larynx to sod off and let me swallow my own spit in peace....:shakehead:
Started off as one but just got worse and worse. I'm self employed doing a contract so if I took time off work then I wouldn't get paid. Plus I was given lots of extra work.
If it hadn't have been for buying the skyline I wouldn't have done anywhere near as much work. I suffered for my car:dogpile:

If your throat is very soar James I would recomend Oraldene ( spelling?) gargle with it mate if you've not tried it.. best thing there is:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts