Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my ten years of lugging safes up and down stairs is obviously taking its toll.

i moved one on friday afternoon, a bit heavy but didnt think awt of it, but come saturday i did the shopping straight after dropping the missus at work and as i was putting the cerial in the cupboard i felt a t**** and that was it...... ALL Bank holiday stuck on the sofa in pain when there is **** loads i need to be doing on the car. What a waste of 3 days off!

·
seasoned member
1,918 Posts
Well if it makes you feel better I'm 24 and was off in bed for 2 months with a bad back :-/ couldn't move and all I had from docs was pain killers I've just got used to it now and it's always Gunna b there

Vaginaboob

·
Super Moderator
2,723 Posts
I fooked my back when I was about 17 and now, 10 years later....It still hurts if I stand up for a long time.
Great fun!

And if ever you're lifting something heavy again, just remember Peter Griffin's advice...
The key is to put it all in your groin and your back. Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion
I use it on a daily basis, and more so when doing deadlift in the gym :)

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
i couldnt walk for weeks thought i was a gonner but chiropractor got me walking again and now my back feels great.. give it a go they arent the cheapest but it worked for me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts