Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some Blue Carbon flecked goodies for sale.

These are all wet overlayed and are made up of real carbon fibre with a blue polyester weaved .

1 x upper dash with modded air vents so extra gauges can be fitted if need be.
1 x gear surround without ashtray or lighter as it too has enough room for extra gauges or turbo timer .
1 x drivers side window switch panel
1 x passenger side window switch panel

It is only the main plastics that are for sale not the switches and so on.

These items are on an exchange basis for your old ones in good condition so a surcharge will need to be added intill your return items have arrived here with me.

£280 plus delivery within the uk main land

Attachments

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate,

It takes aged to get it look right and if you don't get it right first time there's nothing else you can do but start again lol.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
same price ?
There will be a difference in price due to the fact its 100% carbon weave instead of 50/50.

Just a quick one to note, I`ve put the black carbon gear surround on ebay for the min just to see how much extra interest it generates so i may ned to cover another one to complete the set.

·
Registered
141 Posts
stunning

There will be a difference in price due to the fact its 100% carbon weave instead of 50/50.

Just a quick one to note, I`ve put the black carbon gear surround on ebay for the min just to see how much extra interest it generates so i may ned to cover another one to complete the set.
wow mate i luv your work , any ready in the blue for sale

1 - 11 of 11 Posts