Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A mate had his Icelle blue Evo 6 stolen from Yate, (Bristol), sunday night, could everyone from the area please keep an eye out for it, if anyone hears anything could you please let me know at:

[email protected]

Here are a couple pictures:

Thank you
Alex B

·
Registered
253 Posts
Did it have any security on it at all? Im getting paranoid about my new toy being stolen (when i finally get it) and i live not too far from yate!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Posted from another forum, might have been spotted mate

http://www.evo-nuts.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1204&highlight=

Budman said:
This may be freaky, or just coincidence..... BUT, last night I was travelling down a local road to me (between Mudeford and Highcliffe - Bournemouth/Christchurch area)...AND I noticed a very clean icelle blue VI coming down the road opposite me.

I looked very carefully (as there isn't many VI's round my way, few white IV's a white VI and a black VI is all I've seen round here before)...and I'M SURE it had gold wheels on :shock: :shock: :shock:

Looked very clean like this example, couldn't tell shape of wheels as car was in motion, but sure was close looking to this car :-? :-? :-?

Dunno if this may help in anyway, just felt a tingle down me spine when I saw this advert. Really freaky to see same car with gold wheels, out of the blue last night round my way.

Fingers crossed you get it back mate, perhaps if you tell local plod they could look out for it down here and investigate further ?

I'll keep my eyes peeled and do some following/detective work if I see it again. Could follow it, get location and reg no., could also check wheel shape when stopped etc etc. (if it is spitting image, I'll also do the confrontation/pulversing their mother$*cking arse into the ground/getting keys back process too :wink: )

I'll do what I can :thumb:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Scumbags! Keep a look out on ebay for any similair parts offered. Have seen the scooby owners nail a stolen p1 spoiler that way...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts