Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked the mrs up from work tonight, got onto the A14 and was in the process of cruising down the the right hand lane (overtaking other cars as i go) when a BMW driver catches sight of me, he decides to over take the car in front of him and moves into the right hand lane knowing he is giving me little time to slow down anyway he passes the car and guess what he just sits there and won't give way.Why the f*ck do they do it are they jealous or something?This isn't the first time this has happened but the common theme is this, it's always a bavarian meat wagon that's the culprit!

·
Registered
85 Posts
BMW drivers. Ohhh

They Do of course hold the FLUE Licence

Think that this has been on hear before.

Nigel

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
They are all prats...
Was out in town today, lots of traffic... Sitting at about 20 or so with the windows down and the sounds up when an old RUSTBUCKET 325i from the early 80s pulls alongside with a status-quo lookalike driving. He leans over and I pause the stereo.

'Very nice he says, with a smug look on his face.'

I said 'It does the job', and put the stereo back on,

Next thing, he floors it thru the lights just as they were changing like a right twat.

Funniest thing was, you shoulda heard the rattle off his engine, sounded like mechanical death. Think it still had the factory oil in it... If any...

They are all twats in my experience, I should know, I used ta have one!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yep! I agree. I try not to generalise in life but BMW drivers are just plain dull (explains their choice of car especially if they buy a 316S or something cos they think the S makes it sporty).

To put that into context the only other lot of people I despise as a collective are TRAFFIC WARDENS :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Jermery Clarkson said in one of His Vids,

"BMW's Designed by Germans; Driven by T0ssers"

Not every thing he says is true but this is a good one

Nigel

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
My mate was in his fiesta and a BMW X5 4x4 on his tail, pulled over and the X5 steams off revving the nuts off it. So he says "its like he's trying to be 2 types of t0sser at once"

·
Registered
953 Posts
bms are nice go well well built and customers/drivers are tossers
well most of em anyway i have to deal with em all day yipee

lee

·
Registered
952 Posts
my mate works for them. hates them thing that makes me laugh is that the drivers think a 316 is fast. my old punto 1.2 sport had a high top end! and better 0-60. its the entry level beemer for christs sake. hate beemers and beemer drivers. had a x5 try run me off the road in my skyline. we got the a set of lights and all i heard was revving. as soon as they went amber i shot off. how stupid can he be trying to keep up with a skyline! i dont race peeps but i hate the sort that try and act bigger than they are. mind you only one i would buy is the m3.

·
Old Member
814 Posts
If I had a contract replacing indicator bulbs on BMs I'd have a better job than Father Christmas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts