Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Germany East/Central Nord Rhein Westfalen
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was driving along my local ring road which a 2 lane 10km stretch with traffic lights every 1km and I pull up to the 3rd to last set as it was red.

So a BMW m5 comes next to me and slams his throttle to the floor. Firstly I think what a plonker, secondly I am not the type of person to race on a ring road with a 70kph limit.

So the lights go green and i pull off in a normal fasion. He slams his foot to the floor and shots of making his back end pop out and nearly swipes the front of my car out.

I am thinking wow he and myself were lucky there on to watch him keep going sideways and spin into the ditch in is new m5. I pulled over and stopped to see if he was ok at which he then has a go at me for cutting him up???? What!!!!!

I turned round laughed at him and drove off.

There are some stupid people out there!!

·
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha! What a cock, got what he deserved. I would of taken a picture before leaving :D
I was going to but my iPhone had a dead battery. Pretty sure it would have been writen off as there were bits of BMW all over the ditch.

I just don't understand what goes through some people's minds. Ooooo I have a m5 let's show this skyline who's boss. Whoooops I crashed it must be someone else's fault.

Also forgot to mention he looked about 12 years old!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sounds like he got what he deserved.

Had a car written off by a 17 year old in a bmw before, he rear ended me at a crossroad so hard that even with the handbrake on I was pushed right the way across the crossing.

·
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Btw I mean no offense to the BMW drivers who do behave just to the ones who think they are a cross between ken block and Lewis Hamilton!

·
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
did he indicate when heading for the ditch :spank:

most bmw's around here dont seem to have working indicators
Lol don't think so. I thought when you buy a BMW you sign a disclaimer to say you must NOT indicate under any circumstances.

Lol

·
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You know what come to think of it I have never in 10years of being in the automotive trade never change a BMW indicator bulb!!

·
Seasoned Member
941 Posts
There must must be something about BMW's that give the owner this feeling of material wealth and 'superiour than you'.
Is there a clinic somewhere that new BMW owners go into to have a shoulder operation and their arm stretched and locked at the elbow so that they can drive round using only one hand at anytime!! :spank:

Round where I live, I love seeing BMW's that permanently run on the spare space saving wheel and have dents that would normaly be repaired straight away by anyone who hadn't bought a car that they clearly can't afford to run:gay:

·
Registered
354 Posts
This is why BMW drivers sit in the middle lane of the motorway and move over for no one, it's the safest place away from ditches.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts