Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
in a hedge near you
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my bmw 2.2i sport for sale.
IT features 19in m6 alloy wheels in excellent condition.
m steering wheel and gearknob.
detachable tow bar. I didnt have this fitted it was there when i got the car for god only knows what reason lol. I never used it and neither did the previous owner.
It has electric soft top aswell as a hardtop which was £1200 on its own.
Just had oil change, air filter and spark plugs done by myself.
Previous owner had big service done just before i bought it.
mileage is approaching 89k but you would never guess. bodywork is in excellent condition although there is a couple of touch up marks around where the hard top goes (not me).
Does not leak and the soft top was refurbished just before i got it. Car also features a reverse camera that shows up an image on the head unit.
mot until may 2010 and tax until march 2010. car is a 2001 y reg.
it is 170bhp standard and is quite pokey although nothing spectacular.
It has done 10k miles motorwya since i got it and that is rising as i do a 65mile round trip for work daily.
Now for the bad bits
it has a dvd/cd/radio/usb i-random head unit with 3.5in display. However it wont play discs unsure why. I have kept it in because of the reverse camera and the usb as i just use that for music. I will include a 4gb usb stick loaded with music which can easily be deleted and re-loaded on your computer.
Also the seals on the hard top around the windows are very tight which is causing problems with the drivers side window going down. It does go down but you have to nudge it up and down a few times before it goes right down.
the car has full electrics mirrors, seats and heated seats which all work fine. It also has a samsung hands free kit but i cant figure it out.
There is a very good history with the car Which i believe is a fsh up until my purchase. and I have a reciept for all the purchased parts for my service 1000kms ago.
Also comes with draper plug for resetting the service lights (i dont know how to work it)
Also had new pads fitted about 5000kms ago. Needs new sensors as the pad low light is still on but I shall have this dealt with before sale.
Reason for sale :
I havent had the car long and its done me well especially through summer. but I come from a background of high performance japanese performance cars and i just cant cope with so little power anymore. 170bhp is more than adequate for most people however its half the output of my previous 300zx tt and less than half of my rx7 before that. I have also taken up mountain biking and need something that can support a bike rack and cope with a little rough roads. And i dont want to ruin the alloys on this and I think my dads fed up of me pinching his van lol.
colour is dakar yellow and im not sure if i missed anything out here but if theres anything here you want to know just email me and ask. £ 7500 ono

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.