Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a body kit from eBay advertised as for the 4 door. The rear bumper and skirts do line up but there’s big gaps and would prevent the front doors from opening. The front bumper does not fit due to the crash bar, it lines up on the sides but is miles away from where it secures. Is there anything that can be done to make this fit? Currently a grand in with a useless kit🤦‍♂️
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Vehicle registration plate

Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Car Hood

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fibreglass kits always need some fettling to get it to fit correctly. If the mould is old/well used then unfortunately quality is affected. The front crash bar will either need trimming or removing for it to fit.
Thanks pal, the company sent some detailed instructions too so should be a success

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My series 2 R34 needed some trimming to fit the Altia bumper, and thats a factory bumper :rolleyes:

Are you fitting the kit yourself or will a bodyshop carry out the work?
Took it to be painted and he said he could do the fitting too but when it come to it he didn’t know how, turns out he’s never done one before. Neither have I so I have rang a body shop that does kits to get a quote

1 - 4 of 4 Posts