Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having a bump in my R33, I am looking for recommendations for a good body shop in the Bristol / South Glos area please?

Initially I need an assessment & quote to get the insurance ball rolling.
Fortunately I have insured the car as modified with an agreed value, so it should be safe.

Thank you in advance for any help or assistance that people can provide, it will be very much appreciated.

·
Tiger Uppercut!
633 Posts
After having a bump in my R33, I am looking for recommendations for a good body shop in the Bristol / South Glos area please?

Fortunately I have insured the car as modified with an agreed value, so it should be safe.

Thank you in advance for any help or assistance that people can provide, it will be very much appreciated.
Not sure of any body shops that way, but you should give Bob Proctor a call at Zealous. He'll know where you should take it. You'll find him/Zealous on Facebook

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

·
Tiger Uppercut!
633 Posts

Not sure of any body shops that way, but you should give Bob Proctor a call at Zealous. He'll know where you should take it. You'll find him/Zealous on Facebook.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts