Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Donny last weekend and saw this, I understand that Jap Salon do the kit, I though it might be of interest to some on here, But the pics donmt do justice to the car which is to be a feature car in a new playstation game..

Attachments

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I saw that from base car in Ghosty's workshop. Nice to see the finished artical.
He did the front bumper for mine to accomodate the FMIC its a GTR style but made specifically to fit the GTS, there is a picture of it on the thread " what a loverly pair".
All that have seen it like it so I will still talk to him after all :D

J

·
0 Posts
Im here for you guys all day long..... I had a GTS too and I know where your comming from ....no problem building y body in stages you know . just start at the front and grow

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
I'm after a r32 gtr bonnet first..shes getting a bit hot inside, also got a mate with an fto who i've convinced that your the man to buy kits from..so when he gets over the intial cost of buying his car you should hear from him...:D

J

·
0 Posts
Cool , at the moment im having conversations with peeps about custom vents for the 32 bonett ....I do have an evo style vent system thats just beging to go on athe 32 hood so if your interested ...... as for "Y" m8s fto ive got the full fto kit ready and waiting :D

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Sounds good..gotta do a brake upgrade and oil cooler over the next few weeks but once thats sorted i'll be sourcing a r32 gtr bonnet and perhaps we could come to an arrange ment if you vent it for me then you could make some moulds off it....or something like that....i'll pm you once the balls rolling if you like..:)

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
why doesnt anybody do a really nice body kit for the R34 GTT
like they do for 33's i mean that looks really tough and not just
like a sunday driver??????
:(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts