Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lo All

I have just recently Bought a Skyline R33GTS and was looking for bodykits for it and was wondering if any of you guys would know a website where I can View/Purchase these in the UK as I have been unable to find somewhere that Sells um?

Later

Samskyline

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
contact japsalon. his car was at jae. plenty to chose from. he.s on this forum as ghostrider.

good luck

davew

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
where are you based sam ? And what sort of look are you after ?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol Sarky FCUK

hi dude with regards to your first question i am based in the southwest, Devon. I was after a mean jap style look, i'm not to boyhered about huge flared arches and would like a none standard wing as most gts kits i have seen use the gtr wings and i am looking for a rude as fcuk one.

cheers

Sam :)>

·
Registered
313 Posts
you are definately better off speaking to Gary (Ghostrider) what a nice bloke, really helpful and cant seem to do enough for you. What he cant supply you for a GTS isnt really worth having. Do you know the Midnight GTS that Max Power magazine are raffling off ??? it is Gold he did the bodykit for that and I have to say that it easily measures up to anything that the likes of Veilside or Bomex are doing at the moment. You will find that the bigger companys are mainly GTR orientated. Good luck.

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Check out my front bumper - done by Gaz at Japsalon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The MAX power car is not 100% Jap Salon. The front bumper is in fact from Pow:R, ask Gary, he won't dispute this.

If you want a pukka kit then look at our demo car, which will be in Banzai and Fast Car later this year.

Al.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Carbon Bonnet £1000 incl vat
Ganador Carbon Finish Mirrors (Electric) £400

All our parts are sourced direct from the manufacutrers and none are made in the UK.

Thanks

Al.

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
like the mirrors and bonnet!! any chance if we get a few people interested of a group buy?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can do a good deal on a bonnet group buy s it's my own product. The mirrors are more difficult as they are not manufactured by us. However, let me know the quantity and we can work out the figures.

I have a container leaving in 10 days, so be quick with the bonnet group buy! If you can get over 10 orders for bonnets then you are looking at 20% off!!!

Al.

J

·
0 Posts
Hi guys, if you care to notice the bumper on jamies car is diferent to mr tangs and to boot I suplied the arches the side skirts and the rear bumper too. I hope by next week Ill have my website up and running proper then youl see what a great deal you can have .

cheers Gaza

·
Registered
952 Posts
personally me likes the veilside combat!!! :D :D :D :D

but then i like standin out

gaz when do u want this bumper and bonnet dude

·
Registered
14 Posts
cannot comment on the mirror prices from speed-r but I can definitely say that the bonnet from them will not be same bonnet that is on our demo car. One, it will be from a different manufacturer and secondly, the style of bonnet on our car was a one off special for our demo!

Not all carbon bonnets are made or finished equal..... Hence we have a Demo Car to let customers see our product.

Al.

S

·
0 Posts
Thanks dave!!
people will see the quality of the bonnet im selling and also the mirror as well!!
i believe th quality of the bonnets Im selling are same qaulity or better than other supplier if not i dont think some other companies from this forum will ask me to supply the bonnets to them!!:D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts