Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Does anyone in this country do bonnet struts or can others be adapted, I’m still doing a google search but it’s painful,sorry if it’s been asked before

Regards

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gas struts

Well I have taken the plunge good ole ebay just waiting on delivery I’ll let you know how I get on maybe some cursing on the way thanks for your help 😀😀

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are easy to install you wont have any problems
Lol easy to fit, I tried fitting these not sure I’m doing wrong or right but the bonnet would not close properly then opened the bonnet one popped off and both balljoint pins were bent, I ordered new ones got them today, gonna give it another go I’ve googled for images all seems ok do you have a picture to put me out my misery thanks again

·
Terry
1,914 Posts
Lol easy to fit, I tried fitting these not sure I’m doing wrong or right but the bonnet would not close properly then opened the bonnet one popped off and both balljoint pins were bent, I ordered new ones got them today, gonna give it another go I’ve googled for images all seems ok do you have a picture to put me out my misery thanks again
So There is like a small extension piece on the end of them which unscrews and makes it a better fit. I hope the pics show you clear enough...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well terry, I owe you one, all done now, you don’t wanna know what I was doing 😂 they work well, I had brackets round wrong way I just couldn’t figure it out, I can sleep now 😆 thanks again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts