Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Dann I am 23 and come from manchester

Well I dont currently own a Skyline But my brother does and I have drove that from time to time.

I own a Mitsi GTO Twin Turbo and a Toyota Soarer Twin Turbo.

I am currently re-building the GTO in to a show car with alot of mods lol.

The soarer has been modded slightly and being used as my day to day car.

Thanks

Dann

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome aboard, post some pics up of both cars.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
so are you gonna get a skyline ? or shall i say can you afford to get a skyline with that sort of line up . get some pics up so we can all drool over them.
oh by the way hi and welcome to the forum.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here you go first off the Skyline that I do all the repairs to and Drive every so often. We got it as a drift car from Japan its running 2 bar boost on a single HKS turbo. loads of other HKS stuff well nearly all the car parts i have found have HKS on them or Nismo. I have just put new plugs in this week and done a oil change to it. really does need a new set of wheels though. The car is fast but if you can get traction spins in 3rd rolling on from 60mph just spins up lol. loads of fun though.

Shot with V630i at 2007-08-02

And now the Toyota soarer I got this car because i was taking the GTO off the road to mod and the gearbox was on its way out. So I got the soarer its a 2.5 twin turbo done a few mods alloys lowered body kit exhaust and induction kit.

And my Flag ship the MK1 GTO Twin Turbo this car is my fav I got it when i was 21 and had it for 2 years before the gear box went on it but by this time i was ready for building a show car. So the car is now in the body shop having wide arch and lambo doors put on. I have done a body kit and also alot of engine mods was running about 360bhp when i took it off the road. Now i am building an engine aswell for it 3.1ltr with two TD04 20g turbos 720cc injectors etc.

and now she looks like.

but comming along july next year she be done lol.

Dann

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Nice pics, how long before she's back on the road?

·
Registered
812 Posts
very very nice and impressive line up mate

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
"Jesus krist"

That one hell of a garage line up you have there.

I dont like soarers in the slightest as they've always looked dated, but the sublte body kit, wheels and having it lowered makes it look so so so much better....

and the GTO very nice.

oh and Welcome. Almost forgot that as I was drooling over the cars too much

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
welcome mate, i too like the soarer and as already said nice line up of cars

·
Shiney blingy bling bling!!
562 Posts
Always liked the soarer! Beautiful colour mate!

And a nice bling factor you gon' have when you get the GTO back.

Nice cars bud!! :cheers:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys. Now got the GTO home today and have started to strip the chassis of it for a full bearing bush seal everything being replaced under there...

Dann

1 - 13 of 13 Posts