Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there i wonder if anyone can help me,i've got a r33 gtst auto and find that i can hardly notice when the turbo kicks in,as i am used to driving a subaru which you knew when it kicked in in that,my skyline is totally standard and has only done 53,000km,but when i looked at the solenoid i found that the plug is disconnected and the second pipe has been blocked off,does this sound right to you,there is a piece of blue hose that goes from the air intake pipe straight to the actuator,cheers

·
Registered
812 Posts
do a search for the 'WHITE WIRE MOD' theres some mention of blocking hoses in one of the threads might help. or u might even be interested in that

sorry thats all i can say

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
you wont feel it kick in as you have a auto, when i had my old s13 auto you could not feel it as it reved right to 2.5 k when i started to move. plus if the actuator is connected straight to the inlet pipe and not the solenoid it will only run 0.5 bar boost airc.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
still wrong mate, thats why its not boosting as it should.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.