Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
User of V-power
Joined
·
1,112 Posts
test it with a direct supply from the battery, dont wanna scare ya but you could have blown the unit, where is the power feed taken from? (mine comes off the ciggy lighter) so check the fuse's ect.

Cheers
Dazzler
 

·
User of V-power
Joined
·
1,112 Posts
easyest thing to do is run some long leads from the battery then you know for sure, (depending how easy to wire them in) this will tell ya that the unit is ok,

hope this helps!

Cheers
Dazzler
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top