Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found the vacuum hose to my boost controller so now i know how much boost i am running... The only thing is when i don't have my foot on the gas its at -4.0 but when i give it gas it will shoot up to -1.6 and start inclining as my speed will incline... Do you know how i set it so it will stay on 0 until i give it gas then it will rise??? I am so confused on this its hurting my head lol... This would be greatly appreciated...

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
Sounds normal, when not on boost it is under vacuume, then when under boost it has positive pressure,

Difference between engine sucking (not on boost) and air being forced in (On boost!) you cant make it sit on 0 all the time,

please correct me if im wrong...

Cheers
Dazzler

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you know how i get the boost over 3.6 lol or do i have to get a boost controller for that??? It maxes out at i think 3.6...

·
Registered
148 Posts
hey man thats totally normal and nothings wrong with your car

Also, your reading it on mmHg it seems like not (psi) or bars. 360 mmHg = around 7 psi. That will be your maximum for a stock car, until you mod it alittle more, then purchase the controller and boost it up later.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yeah and do you know why every time i put a fuse in it blows... I went through 8 in the last minute... Everytime i put it in it busts...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well i figured it out on my own and i hope this fuse last... I was talking about my rear running lights... Everytime i would change my fuse i go and put one in but it would blow out... So i looked in the engine and come to find out there is a wire from my alternator that was just the wire and it was touching the car witch made it ground out i guess and cause it to spark... Witch would blow the fuses... But everything is good now so far... Now i have to start fixing up my car... I found a stage four turbo kit for 5000 so i think i am going to purchase that for right now... To get me started...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh yeah and what battery am i aloud to use for my car... Am i aloud to use the Optimum batteries... I know i am aloud but i dont know what one my car will take... There is the yellow top the red top and then there is the blue what battery will work for my car???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts