Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
skyline or death
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi just a quick question i had my car dyno'd and it ran 237bhp at the fly but only running 0.4 bar boost constant which i'm sure its surpost to run .5 bar up to 4500rpm ish then 0.7bar afterwards, so i'm not sure whats going on, as far as i know no one has touched the boost side of it yet its all stock

any ideas would be a great help!!!!!

my mods that i've got on there now are

cat back
sports cat
fmic
induction kit

thanks lee

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi lee, on yr stock guage once yr on boost if you let the throttle off while still in gear (so go on boost to 5,000 rpm then let throttle off) yr guage should go all the way to -7 if it doesnt it has a boost leak mate

·
skyline or death
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah the needle drops back down to -7, it just seems to run constant at .4 like as if that was std boost, there's no sign of the two stage boost just the single one

·
skyline or death
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd read that the boost was a two stage first stage is .4 to 4500 rpm and then .7 bar till red line or have I read this wrong

·
skyline or death
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nice one, i'm in work till 6pm so i'll have a look and take a pic and i'll post it on here after 6

·
skyline or death
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i've just had a look now and that pipe you have circled in the pic has been changed i'll post the pic after i have finished work. So if i replace that pipe with the proper one will my boost go back to normal???

1 - 20 of 28 Posts