Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there guys .. yes fast and furious has bitten the jap market well and truly .. Iknow these touring car boot spoilers are attractive to a lot of people self included ..however take that low slung rear boot spoiler off and ...oh the boots droped down 2" and all of a sudden the "touring car wing" looks pants .

Japsalons now supplying an infill to remedy the problem and in the next week or so will have new pics on the site and gallery to show the final effect ....

ill keep you posed asap

Cheers Gary

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pooo sorry m8 they are quite cheap nowadays though m8 if you get hold of another one give me a call fella

cheers Gary

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jock they are the coolest infills in the world m8 can wait to get a pic of one too .

Gaz

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi there bud . na its similar in profile in that it raises the rear edge but it doesnt cover the whole of the boot ... ill get a pic of her soon hang on in there ok ..

Gaza

·
Registered
812 Posts
Don't know if the dates on the posts are off but this is a very old thread Wallbanger. Think somebody will be able to sort you out with a boot infill though, newera offered to get me one when I bought a GT wing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts