Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FORUM FARTER!!!!
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone got a boots nipple that go on the japspeed fmic need one so i can fit if tx boys

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
did you not get the little brass t bit?

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
you use the t bit and put it into the pipe running from the inlet to the carbon canister.

·
FORUM FARTER!!!!
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got a brass t bar but japspeed said i need a boots nipple from apexi as the new pipe has nowhere for it to go

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
you mean apex performance as i told paul :) ( i was there when you phoned ) the t bit will do for now. the t bit goes into the small pipe leading to the carbon canister, but like you i got a boost nipple from apex in the traders, only around eight quid, you then make a small hole in the intake pipe between the new pipe and old pipe, put the nipple through and tighten the nut down. sometimes when you use the t bit it plays up. do you have a boost controller?

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
and its spelt boost :)

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
no probs, if you do still have the standard boost solinoid you need to keep the short pipe as it has a restrictor in it allowing you to run 0.7 bar of boost during second stage. if you remove this pipe when fitting the new front mount you will only get 0.5 bar all the way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts