Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Tidy looking motor dude.

Get some rear spats and new wheels and it'll look the nuts.

I will hopefully be getting my new GTST sometime this week too!

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah wheels arnt my cuppa tea either lol, loads of plans but owe the mrs a holiday now lmao so off to Turkey in Sept. Modding starts next year

·
bla
17,374 Posts
wow.... looks fandabadosie......

get some black 17s/18s, they looks like 16s???? nice room for fmic if it aint got one...

·
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah there 16's supposed to be lightwieght jobbies, could be made from gold still dont like them lol :apuke:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
the low spec 1 spoiler looks great on white cars with a bodykit.... :drool: :) makes the car look scary, lol..

·
Registered
962 Posts
What front bumper is that?

I don't recognise it, kinda like it though.

·
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
not a clue i was undecided on it at first but i think it grows on you lol, are they aftermarket skirts ???

·
Registered
922 Posts
Mark that looks the muts dangleys , Im with the rest on the wheels and side indicators and I really like the front bumper :)

·
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My first impression was definitely aftermarket skirts, they look much deeper than my standard ones. The bumper is cool and so is the grille. Not seen that type before.
Yeah

Mark that looks the muts dangleys , Im with the rest on the wheels and side indicators and I really like the front bumper :)
you not fancy swaping me your wheels lol those 16" midget gems would look cool on yours

·
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cheers for the comments guys, if anyone knows what kind of kit it is let me know just interested

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.