Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did do a newbie post when I first joined but figured this should be where i introduced myself as the new owner of this cracking GTST. Some of you will have seen it before as it used to belong to MrScottish, however I fell rather in love with it and as women do went on a mission to get it. Some severe arm twisting later and the poor man gave in, so I picked it up today!!!

Will get some more pics up later after our wee photo shoot, but that was me "gently" taking her to her new home lol

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Ok, now that my tears have almost gone and my hanky is out to dry I want to say that my pride and joy has went to a good home and that visitation rights are still in progress! My withdrawals havnt yet set in but I know when I jump into my VW tomorrow morning they will quickly set in !
Thanks Louise !! haha

p.s. about time I changed my avatar photo ! grrr

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
nice one b4tty, i think mr scottish is still in shock and denial. watch he doesn't turn up at 3 in the morning and fall asleep hugging the spoiler.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice one b4tty, i think mr scottish is still in shock and denial. watch he doesn't turn up at 3 in the morning and fall asleep hugging the spoiler.

He'll have to sqeeze in, I've already put out the sleeping bag to do exactly the same thing lol

·
Autobahn Burner
1,223 Posts
Did do a newbie post when I first joined but figured this should be where i introduced myself as the new owner of this cracking GTST. Some of you will have seen it before as it used to belong to MrScottish, however I fell rather in love with it and as women do went on a mission to get it. Some severe arm twisting later and the poor man gave in, so I picked it up today!!!

Will get some more pics up later after our wee photo shoot, but that was me "gently" taking her to her new home lol
Is that a full 400R bodykit? :drool: looks so good it brings a tear to my eye.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Oh and a friend of mine getting over excited.....................

Poor boy :screwy: lol

·
bla
17,374 Posts
looks ****.....

Only joking, lol... Tis very beautiful... Tasteful mods That anyone can fall for....

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
You've got yourself a lovely example there.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks very much folks, obviously I can't take any credit as I bought her like that, but a couple of subtle interior bits and bobs to do so will make her more "mine" as I go along lol

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Lovely car B4tty, is that boddam power station in the background,
Didnt realise that the rain sometimes stops in peterhead. wow.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol yes it is, you must know the area well to recognise that. We did have two gorgeous days sunday/monday...... pissing it down again now...........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts